Open Toe Zippered Compression Socks
Provide the ultimate support for your ankle, foot-arch, calf and shin with these high quality zippered compression socks with medical-grade compression.
Whether you are suffering from Plantar Fascitiis, Varicose Veins, Swollen Feet or Swollen Ankles, these Zippered Compression Socks can provide superior support and compression where you need it the most without the discomfort associated with most cheap closed toe compression sock designs.
Each compression sock features a zipper that allows the user to apply compression on the sleeve exactly where they need it. Allow compression from your foot arch to your shin and calf, or just focus it on your ankle. The choice is yours to utilize the compression sleeve for your shins and calves. Either way, our Open Toe Compression Socks have you covered!
Our Open-Toe design ensures comfort for those who need the support all day long by not constricting the entire foot with the compression band. This is crucial for those with sensitive feet that require compression near the arch or ankle. We achieved our goal in mind: All day support with all day comfort.
Don't be fooled by the cheap, low-quality thin socks offered by our competitors. We pride ourselves in the quality and effectiveness of our Zippered Compression Socks
- Our socks dense compression band structure excellently supports all affected areas with the optimal amount of compression to increase blood flow and prevent swelling.
- We incorporate flat seams to secure comfort when in use. Additional support is provided to the heel to strengthen the most wearable area to ensure product longevity.
Support yourself in style with our Beige or Black selections and take advantage of our 2 & 3 pair specials on our Open-Toe Zippered Compression Socks and save!
Refer to the Sizing-Chart below for US shoe sizes.
Open-Toe Compression Socks:
- Combat against chronic venous insufficiency
- Support lower limb varicose veins
- Support varicose veins & swelling during pregnancy
- Assist in rehabilitation from knee surgery and other sports injuries
- Provide support to the shin, calf, ankle, and foot arch
- Provide comfort throughout all daily activities, all day long!
20-30 mmHg Compression
Colors: Beige or Black
Material: Nylon, Microfiber, Spandex
Machine Wash & Hang Dry
S/M Women's Shoe size 6 - 9 Men's Shoe Size 5 - 8.5
L/XL Women's Shoe Size 9.5 -12.5 Men's Shoe Size 9 -11.5
XXL Women's Shoe Size 13+ Men's Shoe Size 12+